Changdeokgung palace, gopro, solely on travel korea, tourist spot 11/24/2014 10:49:00 PM
If you are planning on palace visitation in Seoul- I would highly recommend Changdeokgung Palace.
It's a smaller palace in comparison to the highly popular tourist crowded Gyeongbokgung Palace but that said, Changdeokgung palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
There's a secret garden tour (extra admission fees apply) and it's definitely the highlight if you are into nature.
Bring your best buddies along because there are so many pretty backdrops and you'll probably need to allocate more time if you plan to cover the entire palace.
During my visit, I noticed locals coming in wearing hanboks to take couple shoots and little kids donning it while their parent snap away!
Maybe you should come prepared too for some well planned heritage shots.^^
I went to the clinic for the first time this morning and waited for hours to get some antibiotics and then came home and slept while it's still day.
Oh I sure miss this feeling of sleeping in and allowing myself some guiltless time of doing absolutely nothing.
It's been a roller coaster of emotions since I started working- that annoying thought as if I'm missing out on something bigger and greater has been bugging me but I'm trying to see beyond this, beyond now.
While that's all happening inside my head, at this very moment my heart is filled with gratitude, love and confidence to know that He holds the future.
"We all have challenges in life, but we can make them better or worse by the way we talk about them.- Joyce Meyer"
The weather dropped drastically within a week and I find my lips chipping, skin cracking and always in need for a toilet break >.<
1. Aesop Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste - this face scrub is by far the most expensive scrub I've had to pay for and it's working pretty fine, I wouldn't say that this is life changing but I do believe that it's a good investment that my future would thank me for.
2. Johnson's baby oil Shea & Cocoa Butter - I needed to pay more attention to my skin when it started to be noticeably cracking! Especially now that it's even dryer in Winter... It does smells amazing and absorbs pretty quickly into my skin without that oily after effect and hopefully this oil thing confirms my intuition of it being more potent than regular lotions.
3. Biotherm AQUASOURCE Skin Perfection Eye - I'm almost finishing this and I know now that this roll on thing vs manual eye cream application is what makes the difference in me using it every single day! So if you are that chop chop kindda person, go with the roll on.
4. Mise en Scene Hair Serum - the Korean word for this brand is actually pronounced as "Mi-Jang-Sen" but never mind the confusing word play- I love this hair serum compared to the Redken diamond serum that's sitting around.
5. Lime Crime Wicked Velvetines - my choice matte lip color for this season! Makes a very sultry yet whimsical look for days when you don't feel like smiling with your teeth wide open.
Yes, it's a movie about food!
It's a light and easy watch for a weekday stay at home downtime.
..you are welcome ;)
---Click here to view related post on "movie of the day".